Bolt IoT Student Partner Internship Program
About the offsite internship program:
Bolt Student Partner Program is a 2-month offsite internship program (work from home)
for the students of engineering and technical education colleges.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities:
1. Promote the Internet of Things and Machine Learning online training with the students of your
2. Share information about Bolt such as project videos, promo videos, etc. over various social
media channels such as WhatsApp groups, Facebook groups, etc.
3. Organise at least one Bolt IoT Webinar or organise a Bolt IoT meet-up or do both during the period of the Internship.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
• are available for the work from home job/internship.
• can start the internship from Monday, 12th February’24.
• are available for a duration of 2 months. A break will be given during the exams. However, no break will be possible during the first 10 days of the internship.
• have relevant skills and interests.
- This is a performance-based internship. The students will be offered a stipend of Rs.500/- on every paid registration for the IoT & ML Training that the students ensure.
- There is no upper limit on the amount that the students can get. We expect that with a proper effort, students will be able to achieve a stipend of Rs.10,000/- a month.
• A certificate on the successful completion of the internship. To complete the internship,
ensure that all the three above tasks are completed.
• A certificate of excellence for the top three performers.
• Flexible work hours.
• The intern will report directly to the CEO of Bolt IoT. Regular training via phone calls and
webinar to sharpen your sales, marketing, and communication skills.
• Opportunity for a full-time job offer (PPO).